As more fully described in the Terms and Conditions for MYTANAMERA members, MYTANAMERA App provides a gateway for registered members to be informed in a variety of MYTANAMERA activities.
A. PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION
We may obtain MYTANAMERA member’s Personal Data from various sources (e.g. from User or through third parties), including: Information obtained about member’s mobile device or other item of hardware which are used to access the MYTANAMERA App (including User’s IP address, geographical location, browser/platform type and version, internet service provider, operating system, referral source/exit pages, length of visit/usage, page views and any search term that the User use)
Information obtained (directly or indirectly) when MYTANAMERA member signs up for MYTANAMERA Account as a user of the MYTANAMERA App, including User’s name, date of birth, address, telephone number, and e-mail address. Information obtained (directly or indirectly) during the MYTANAMERA Account usage, including MYTANAMERA Points balance, transaction data and other information from order history.
B. USE OF PERSONAL DATA
We may use the Personal Data that we obtained about User for the following purposes: Verifying member’s eligibility to use any of the features and functions of the MYTANAMERA App. Processing member’s registration with MYTANAMERA Account as User of the MYTANAMERA App, maintaining and managing member’s registration.
Providing member with services and related customer services regarding the use of member’s MYTANAMERA Account, including, working in collaboration with Tanamera Coffee to facilitate the settlement of MYTANAMERA Points, related services for purchases, sending notices about MYTANAMERA Points transaction, and responding to member’s queries, feedback, claims, or disputes.
Improving and expanding our offerings by way of research and development of new functions of the MYTANAMERA App or other new products and services that we may offer from time to time.
Conducting research, statistical analysis or surveys, whether orally or in writing, in order to manage and protect our business including our information technology infrastructure, to measure the performance of MYTANAMERA App and other services we offer and to ensure member’s satisfaction with our service.
Analysing trends, usages, and other behaviours (whether on an individualize or aggregated basis), which help us better understand how User and our collective user base access and use the MYTANAMERA App and the underlying commercial activities conducted, including for purposes of improving our services and responding to customer queries and preferences.
Subject to having obtained User’s consent in accordance with applicable law and as contemplated in section D below, we may provide direct marketing information to User relating to services offered by us and our affiliates and selected third parties using member’s Personal Data to contact User, including by telephone, text (SMS), e-mail, post, and fax. Managing risk, performing creditworthiness and solvency checks, or assessing, detecting, investigating, preventing and/or solving fraud or other potentially prohibited or illegal activities and otherwise protecting the integrity of our information technology platform.
Detecting, investigating, preventing or remediating violations of the Terms and Conditions, any applicable internal MYTANAMERA App policies, relevant industry standards, guidelines, laws or regulations.
Making such disclosures as may be required by any law or regulation of any country applicable to us or our affiliate, government official, or a third party, including any card association or other payment networks. Disclosures may also be made pursuant to any subpoena, court order or other legal process or requirement in any country applicable to us or our affiliate (including anti-money laundering and counter-terrorist financing reporting requirements).
Making any disclosure to prevent any harm or financial loss, to report any suspected illegal activity or to deal with any claim or potential claim brought against us or our affiliate.
Enabling any due diligence and other appraisals or evaluations for the actual or proposed merger, acquisition, financing transactions or joint ventures.
Any other legitimate business purposes, such as protecting Users from losses, protecting lives, maintaining the security of our systems and products, and protecting any of our other rights and/or properties.
We also may use User’s Personal Data in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection or for which User have subsequently consented.
C. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
User’s Personal Data held by us will be kept confidential but we may provide such information to the following parties (domestically or abroad) for the purposes set out in B.1 to B.13 above:
- MYTANAMERA members and other MYTANAMERA services wholly or partly owned group companies.
- Any agent, contractor or third party service provider that we work with in providing User with our services, including for fraud prevention, bill collection, data entry, database management, promotions, marketing, customer service, technology services, products and services alerts, and payment extension services.
- Third-party financial institutions, banks, collection agents and credit agencies.
- Third-party marketing service providers.
- Professional advisers, law enforcement agencies, insurers, government, and regulatory authorities or any other institutions to which EDIK is under an obligation to make disclosure under the requirements of any applicable law, regulation or commercial arrangement, including arrangements with any card association or payment network. Entities involved in any merger, acquisition, financing transaction or joint venture with us.
D. DIRECT MARKETING
Tanamera Coffee may wish to use member’s Personal Data in direct marketing activities and will, in the future, obtain member’s consent with respect to the contemplated scope and manner for such direct marketing activities. Where a member provides such subsequent consent, then please note that:
- Certain Personal Data obtained by us from time to time may be used in direct marketing and promotion. We may offer member promotion of goods and services which are considered relevant to members for which member’s subsequent consent will be specifically obtained. This may include goods and services that are offered by us, any of our affiliates, our business partners or selected third parties, including any payment and financial products. We may provide member’s Personal Data to certain third parties for use by them in marketing their own goods and services, including (i) our affiliates, (ii) business partners and (iii) other third parties.
- Member’s consent to the use of member’s Personal Data for direct marketing purposes will be solicited by way of an opt-in checkbox or other positive indication of no objection.
- If at any time a member does not wish us to continue to use or provide to other persons member’s Personal Data for use in direct marketing as described above and in the relevant consent, then the member may exercise User’s “opt-out” right by notifying us.
E. SECURITY MEASURES AND RETENTION
For registered members of MYTANAMERA Account, member’s Registration Information and Account Information (if any) can be viewed and edited in the MYTANAMERA App through member’s MYTANAMERA Account, which is protected by a password or PIN code. We recommend that members not disclose its password or PIN code to anyone. Our personnel will never ask any member for its password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited e-mail. Members should not save their log-in information (e.g., user ID and password) on shared or public computer.
F. THIRD-PARTY SERVICES AND WEBSITES MYTANAMERA
App may provide links to other websites and services (including apps operated by third parties) for member’s convenience and information. These services and websites may operate independently from us and may have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly suggest member to review before conducting any activities or using any of their services. For any linked websites which are not owned or controlled by us, we are not responsible for their contents, their privacy practices and the quality of their services.
H. HOW TO END SUBSCRIPTION EMAIL
We have a policy to opt-in or out of the database. If User would like to stop receiving emails from us, please click the unsubscribe link included in every email.
We do not guarantee the security of our database and do not guarantee that the data that Users provide will not be interrupted while it is being sent to us. Any transmission of information by User to us is at User’s own risk. Members may not disclose a member’s password to anyone. No matter how effective a technology is, there is an impenetrable security system.
K. FURTHER INFORMATION
Tanamera Coffee Indonesia
Wisma Nugra Santana 14th Floor.
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav 7-8
Phone : +62 21 572 2691
Mon – Fri 09:00 AM – 05:00 PM
Email: [email protected]