Tanamera Coffee Indonesia is preferred partner and distributor for Slayer.
Slayer designs and manufactures professional espresso machines for a discerning global clientele. Since 2007, our revolutionary products have been provoking innovation in coffee and elevating the worldwide standard for specialty. Two machine series, assembled by hand in Seattle, feature patented methods for preparing espresso and steaming milk. Slayer is the recipient of “Best New Product” awards from the Specialty Coffee Association of America (Slayer Espresso Single Group) and World of Coffee (Slayer Steam). We are an official SCAA member with deep roots in coffee and continued efforts toward the advance of our industry.
Every Slayer machine is built by hand with devotion to our most cherished principles. Two distinct series, Steam and Espresso, feature professional machines that prepare coffee with exclusive technology and design. Made in the USA.
“With Slayer’s unique ability to flavor profile coffee, you can highlight flavor characteristics and make coffee better.”
- Flow meter for automatic-volumetric operation
- Chrome-plated, brass portafilters with spouts
- 58-millimeter, 18-gram Slayer portafilter baskets
- Teflon-coated shower screens disperse water evenly & clean easily
- PID-controlled independent brew tanks
- Custom electronics allow quick adjustment of steam tank and Vaporizer™
- 1.3-millimeter, 4-hole steam wand tips
- Saturated groups with auto-bleed
- Non-slip feet
- External rotary pump
- Direct plumb only
- Steam tank: 12 liters
- Brew tanks: 1,7 liters per group (2)
- Single-phase: 200 – 260 volts AC 50/60 hertz, 40 amps, 5,700 watts
- Three-phase: 380 – 400 volts AC 50/60 hertz, 30 amps, 5,700 watts
- Weight: 139 kg
- Lenght: 71 cm
- Width: 113 cm
- Height: 42,5 cm