Tanamera Coffee Indonesia is preferred partner and distributor for Slayer.
Slayer designs and manufactures professional espresso machines for a discerning global clientele. Since 2007, our revolutionary products have been provoking innovation in coffee and elevating the worldwide standard for specialty. Two machine series, assembled by hand in Seattle, feature patented methods for preparing espresso and steaming milk. Slayer is the recipient of “Best New Product” awards from the Specialty Coffee Association of America (Slayer Espresso Single Group) and World of Coffee (Slayer Steam). We are an official SCAA member with deep roots in coffee and continued efforts toward the advance of our industry.
Every Slayer machine is built by hand with devotion to our most cherished principles. Two distinct series, Steam and Espresso, feature professional machines that prepare coffee with exclusive technology and design. Made in the USA.
“With Slayer’s unique ability to flavor profile coffee, you can highlight flavor characteristics and make coffee better.”
- Commercial version 3 grouphead rated to 1 million cycles before maintenance
- Bottomless (“naked”) chrome-plated, brass portafilters
- 58-millimeter portafilter baskets
- Teflon-coated screens shower evenly & clean easily
- Universal stainless steel group bayonet
- PID temperature & pressure control, adjustable in 0.1º increments (Celsius or Fahrenheit)
- 1.1-millimeter, 4-hole steam wand tip
- Steam pressure transducer
- Saturated group with auto-bleed
- Internal gear pump
- Direct plumb only
- Certified UL, NSF, CSA, and CE
- Steam tank: 3,3 liters
- Brew tanks: 1,1 liters per group (2)
- Pre-heat coil: 60,0 milliliters
- Power: 110 – 220 volts AC, 1300 watts
- Weight: 49,9 kg
- Lenght: 46,0 cm
- Width: 61,7 cm